New Delhi: Continuing with their `Expression Series` programme, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced that the next in line will be held to pay a tribute to former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
The CBSE will organise the series on the tallest Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader on 18 and 19 December, 2015.
The details of the Series are as follows:
- The three categories of participation are:
- Classes I to V, b) Classes VI to VIII and c) Classes IX to XII
- Topics are given in Annexure 1.
- Students may submit their entries as Essay/ Poem.
- Entries may be submitted in any of the 22 scheduled languages and English.
- Students may submit their entries from schools/ home/ any place as per their convenience.
- Entries may be submitted using any of the three following modes:
- Online mode through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
- Uploading only the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
- Mobile App using the numbers (Details given in Annexure III)
- For classes I to V 7065963925
- For Classes VI to VIII 7065963926
- For Classes IX to XII 7065963927
- To cater to the need of schools where the internet connectivity is limited, the Board has devised a registration-cum-response sheet (Annexure-IV), which may be downloaded, printed, photocopied for distributing to participants. After completion of activity, schools/ participants are required to scan it/ click an image of the entry and send it through Mobile App. Images without clear details may not be considered.
- Entries submitted through email/ by post will not be considered.
- The links and Mobile App for submission of entry shall remain activated from 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM on 18 and 19 December, 2015.
- Best 36 entries, 12 in each category, shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2500/- and a Certificate of Merit.
- The result will be available on www.cbseacademic.in on 25 December, 2015.
- Each participant will get a Certificate of Participation.
- Selection of best entries will be on the basis of originality of content and creative expression. Students may be contacted telephonically on the phone numbers provided by them to ascertain the originality of the entry submitted.
- Plagiarism check may be done and the entry will be liable to disqualification if found plagiarised at any point of time.